Interesting phone call from NCL PCC just now about using 3 CN's

DCGuy64

Thought I'd share this: a few minutes ago, I was contacted by phone by a personal cruise consultant from NCL. After introducing herself, she told me about an interesting promotion that's good only until Jan 5: we can book a balcony stateroom or above on any cruise (no time limit on when the cruise sails, but has to be at least 6 months from now) and use up to 3 Cruise Next certificates. I've never heard of this before, and she claimed it's the first time they've offered this. So there you have it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, DCGuy64 said:

Thought I'd share this: a few minutes ago, I was contacted by phone by a personal cruise consultant from NCL. After introducing herself, she told me about an interesting promotion that's good only until Jan 5: we can book a balcony stateroom or above on any cruise (no time limit on when the cruise sails, but has to be at least 6 months from now) and use up to 3 Cruise Next certificates. I've never heard of this before, and she claimed it's the first time they've offered this. So there you have it.

There was another thread about this promotion earlier.  It is a valid promotion.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SeaShark said:

Strange that "a" PCC contacted you instead of you being contacted by "your" PCC (as in the one specifically assigned to work with you).

That's just it-we don't use a PCC, we have our own TA who does all of our bookings.

15 minutes ago, SeaShark said:

Strange that "a" PCC contacted you instead of you being contacted by "your" PCC (as in the one specifically assigned to work with you).

I have never used a PCC but if I price out a booking while logged in, I get a call from one within the next day asking if I am ready to book.  

11 minutes ago, DCGuy64 said:

That's just it-we don't use a PCC, we have our own TA who does all of our bookings.

Actually, that makes it even stranger still. Your TA should be contacting you in place of any PCC. What did the PCC say when you told them that you book through a TA (which they should know as it shows on all of your reservations)?

2 minutes ago, Liljo22 said:

I have never used a PCC but if I price out a booking while logged in, I get a call from one within the next day asking if I am ready to book.  

You're actually getting a call from a call center rep...while both can make reservations, PCCs are different. 

32 minutes ago, Sand and Seas said:

My ncl app allowed me today to apply  a 3rd CN to a recently  booked cruise. 

Did the promos change?

I was told that if you applied it to a "previously booked cruise" you'd have to change to the current promos.  I could have been misinformed.

18 minutes ago, MsTabbyKats said:

Did the promos change?

I was told that if you applied it to a "previously booked cruise" you'd have to change to the current promos.  I could have been misinformed.

Same promos as 2 weeks ago.  If you have CNs available in your account you can go to Make Payment and give it a try.  About to board another cruise now so won't be on CC for awhile.  Hope it works for you 😊

57 minutes ago, MsTabbyKats said:

Did the promos change?

We just applied a 3rd CN to two separate cruises we had already booked a while ago.  Just went online and selected from our available certs. 

One cruise is for this summer and one for next March.  Just confirmed that our promotions all remained the same.