Help First timer here Sea Pass question

Salf777

Hi

we are boarding our first celebrity cruise soon and very excited. Inside the App it says something to the effect of your sea pass account can be used to charge everything on the cruise BE SURE TO ADD A CREDIT CARD BEFORE BOARDING to avoid long lines once on board. 
I have been looking all over the app an website for a place to add a credit card so I don’t have to deal with it once onboard???

we are staying retreat level if that make a difference on when and where we can do this

Anyone can tell me how to do this or what to do?

Thanks

Hi thanks. I did my check in but don’t remember if I added my credit card I’m pretty sure I did now that you mention it but I can’t seem to find a way to see if I did or not? Is that possible 

1 hour ago, RTShaker said:

Let's just say that if by chance you did not add one, then it will be added at the terminal. You are not going on board if they don't have a confirmed payment method.

43 minutes ago, WestLakeGirl said:

Not so….because you can do a cash account which does not require a credit card

A cash account is one type if payment method (mentioned above), which would be done at the terminal before you would be allowed to board.

3 hours ago, Salf777 said:

Hi thanks. I did my check in but don’t remember if I added my credit card I’m pretty sure I did now that you mention it but I can’t seem to find a way to see if I did or not? Is that possible 

You can review/modify your check in at any time.

• Like 1

On our cruise in October, we didn't give them our credit card info until the third day of the cruise. Using the card to make a purchase may have triggered something.

I don't remember if they asked for it when I checked in before the cruise, but I know they didn't ask at the pier.