A Beach day while our ship is in port

speake

My husband and I are looking for a beach day to do on our own while our ship is in port.  We do arrive at 7:00 am and leave at 3:00 pm.  We would like to make sure we can reserve a chair and umbrella.  Having restrooms nearby and maybe getting an appetizer to share would be great as well.  So far, looking over the threads, it looks like Isle Verde beach would be a place for us to go to? What would be the approximate cab price for the two of us? How much do we need to bring to rent the chairs and umbrellas?  

Thank you for any current information!

Sabrina 

18 hours ago, speake said:

My husband and I are looking for a beach day to do on our own while our ship is in port.  We do arrive at 7:00 am and leave at 3:00 pm.  We would like to make sure we can reserve a chair and umbrella.  Having restrooms nearby and maybe getting an appetizer to share would be great as well.  So far, looking over the threads, it looks like Isle Verde beach would be a place for us to go to? What would be the approximate cab price for the two of us? How much do we need to bring to rent the chairs and umbrellas?  

Sabrina 

Not current, but as a price indication, suggest one allows a maximum of $30 e/w for cab, and $30 for beds and umbrella, with say $40 for food/drinks.  Never heard of an actual reservation/booking (position) for sun beds on Verde beach, no doubt CC will assist.

• 2 weeks later...

I would consider Escambrón beach. They have restrooms and shade trees. No chairs, food or bars.

Short uber ride around $12 to $14 one way, or you could walk it. We have done that in the past.

Consider get off the ship, across the street is CVS or Walgreens, buy some supplies, shacks, drinks.

Uber, walk to the beach and hang out.

Enjoy Life!!

On 1/1/2023 at 6:59 PM, speake said:

Sabrina 

Some years ago friends used the Caribe Hilton with a Day Pass.  Worth an Email or call?

• Like 1