EZAir question

rjack22

We are using EZAir for the first time.   My question is regarding check-in.    Do you still check in 24 hrs before your flight with the airline and get your boarding pass?  We are flying Delta.   Or do you have to go through EZAir to get your boarding pass?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, rjack22 said:

We are using EZAir for the first time.   My question is regarding check-in.    Do you still check in 24 hrs before your flight with the airline and get your boarding pass?  We are flying Delta.   Or do you have to go through EZAir to get your boarding pass?

You do the same as any airline ticket, checkin with DL 24 hrs before and get your BP.

I would suggest to download the DL App and make sure you see your booking. Check your flight and times. 

• Like 1

We got off the Regal Tuesday.  We checked in on-line Monday afternoon but Monday night (7ish) Princess delivered the EZCheck baggage tags and boarding passes to our cabin.  Note they told us it could be as late at 10pm before we would find out if we were "accepted" for EZCheck.  Because of this do NOT put out your luggage until you find out or you will have to claim your bags in the terminal.  You only put the EZCheck tags on your suitcases not the other ones that they give you (you can use those for your hand bags).

Edited by worldtraveller

I have used EZCheck before.  But it has been 8 years.   I found it very convenient.   

I assume if you want to print your own boarding pass that you would have to do so in the Internet Cafe.