Is there a Concierge Lounge on Sapphire?

marne-c

On our past few Princess sailings, my wife and I have been on Royal-class ships.  We've enjoyed the Concierge Lounge, and in particular the services of the Concierge.

We'll be sailing soon on the Sapphire.  I've looked at the deck plans online, and can't find a Concierge Lounge.  Does the Sapphire (or any Grand-class ship) not have one?

--Marne

15 minutes ago, suekel said:

They don't and it's a bummer as we have a suite on the Sapphire in March/April.  

This is not a surprise. There have never been concierge lounges on nonRoyal class ships. It does not change our cruises much except using them to get tables in specialty restaurants. On Grand class ships we just talk to the restaurant manager in Sabatini’s and they always arrange things for us. The lounges are nice but don’t really make our cruise any less enjoyable 

1 hour ago, marne-c said:

Thanks, all, for the sad verification.  And @memoak, I will indeed be seeing the Restaurant Manager at Sabatini’s soon after boarding to sign up for a Chef’s Table dinner, should one be offered.

—Marne 

You can get your name in the list for chefs dinner by calling the dine line as soon as you board. I talk to the manager at the suite breakfast to arrange any specialty dinners I want to book. Those in full suites also get a free specialty dinner on embarkation night so you could talk to someone then