Problem With Submitting Review

Roz

@Host Jazzbeau, I posted my review of my recent Tauck cruise in this forum, but I wanted to submit it in the CC review section.  

I sailed last month from December 20-27, 2022.  The cruise review form won't allow me to put in a December 2022 date; it defaults to January.  There are only 2 choices for years - 2021 and 2022 so that's incorrect too as someone sailing this month needs a 2023 date.

Do we have to submit a review in the same month as our sailing?  If someone has a late in the month sailing it doesn't give them enough time.

I sent an email to the CC help desk about this, but thought since you're a Host you may have more "pull" and be able to get this corrected or at least explain to me what I did wrong.  Thank you!

2 hours ago, Roz said:

@Host Jazzbeau, I posted my review of my recent Tauck cruise in this forum, but I wanted to submit it in the CC review section.  

I sailed last month from December 20-27, 2022.  The cruise review form won't allow me to put in a December 2022 date; it defaults to January.  There are only 2 choices for years - 2021 and 2022 so that's incorrect too as someone sailing this month needs a 2023 date.

Do we have to submit a review in the same month as our sailing?  If someone has a late in the month sailing it doesn't give them enough time.

I sent an email to the CC help desk about this, but thought since you're a Host you may have more "pull" and be able to get this corrected or at least explain to me what I did wrong.  Thank you!

"Pull" – hah!  Actually, I know as little about the Review section as you do.  I don't even think to post my own reviews there, because I find the form too limiting [if you've seen my recent Azamara review you'll understand!].  But thanks for posting your review here!

• Haha 1

Here's the response I received:

"Hi there,

We've noticed there's a bug in the date system for our review submission form.  Please go ahead and submit your review, and at the beginning type something like (Hey Cruise Critic, this sailing was December 20 but I can't pick that).   We should be able to make sure the date is correct on your published review and just delete that little note to us.

JoanP
Community Support Assistant"
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1