My Account on NCL site is GONE (2 cruises currently booked...one PIF)--Anyone else having issues?

KKB

I am always logged on...when I clicked on "my account" to look at my cruises, I got a page that said "This page is permanently gone"

So I logged out & tried to log on again & it says it doesn't recognize my email.

WTH??!!

(I am on frequently; just booked--and fully paid for--an April cruise this week.)

Edited by KKB

• KKB changed the title to My Account on NCL site is GONE (2 cruises currently booked...one PIF)--Anyone else having issues?
6 minutes ago, zqvol said:

The web site is acting up, it’s all still there. Try a different browser or device. 

Yep came right up on my phone. Thx for the tip

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, lots of trouble with everyone in our group. Can't update passwords when your correct one won't work, account usernames missing when you do receive an email to update your password when you ask for one, accounts that have worked fine for years, now you can't sign on. 

Very timely post on the login issues.  I had just booked a new cruise on Thursday (1/12) and all was fine, even made a few dining reservations.

Yesterday (1/13),  I went back in to add more reservations and it would not allow me to "check out" anything I added to my cart.  I logged out completely and then was unable to login again using an ID/password combo that I had not touched in a long while.

Thinking my account had been compromised, I requested a password reset.  In the reset email that showed up I noticed that my UserID was changed from my old one to my email address!  So after resetting my password, I logged back in using my email as user ID and my new password.  That worked.

Those of you locked out, try using your email address for the account as the user ID.

Oh, I still can't add any reservations but was told I'll need to wait until Monday for the tech staff to look at my account.

I was able to add excursions to my cart and checkout with payment on them in spite of the weird issues this morning (Sat.).  That was my main concern not wanting certain excursions to be sold out.  As for dinner reservations, I always have the buffet if they can't fix my account!

Edited by PistolPete13

I had this problem a week ago and found the solution through CC 😇

In my case NCL IT had screwed up and completely lost my username. My account existed but it wasn’t associated with an username anymore. Using my email address as an username didnt help either. 

What solved my situation is that I registered myself again to MyNCL through NCL’s website like a kind CC member suggested me to try. Note: when registering you must add your existing latitudes number while you create your new registration. It then pulls up your old information and when you create a new account you actually only add an email address as your username to your existing account. Strange as it sounds, trust us here at CC, this is what happens and it solved my problem asap. 

Edited by European_CruiseGirl
  • Like 1