Fresh Juices on Nieuw Statendam?

cruzngal

I’m wondering if anyone knows if any of the bars or cafes have a juicer that can make fresh juices, particularly vegetable juices, onboard the NS?  And if there is, would the HIA package cover it?  It’s a part of my daily health practice, so hoping to not break my routine while onboard.  I haven’t been on a cruise for 3 1/2 years, so not sure what is available or not anymore.  

Thanks in advance!

23 minutes ago, cruzngal said:

I’m wondering if anyone knows if any of the bars or cafes have a juicer that can make fresh juices, particularly vegetable juices, onboard the NS?  And if there is, would the HIA package cover it?  It’s a part of my daily health practice, so hoping to not break my routine while onboard.  I haven’t been on a cruise for 3 1/2 years, so not sure what is available or not anymore.  

Thanks in advance!

If you are in Club Orange or a Neptune/Pinnacle Suite it is included.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, *Miss G* said:

If you are in Club Orange or a Neptune/Pinnacle Suite it is included.

To be specific, it is free freshly squeezed orange juice for breakfast for suite guests in the Pinnacle Grill or in the CO dining room on Pinnacle-class ships.  I do not recall seeing fresh vegetable juices anywhere on the ships, but I can't say I looked for it.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Torquer said:

To be specific, it is free freshly squeezed orange juice for breakfast for suite guests in the Pinnacle Grill or in the CO dining room on Pinnacle-class ships.  I do not recall seeing fresh vegetable juices anywhere on the ships, but I can't say I looked for it.

Thank you for the clarification.  I don’t remember it either, but was hoping.

Oh, sorry.  I focused on “fresh juice” and completely skipped the vegetables.  😂

There are morning smoothies available for no charge in the Lido Market and the MDR.  I tried one, once, and it definitely tasted like vegetables.  🤢

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, *Miss G* said:

Oh, sorry.  I focused on “fresh juice” and completely skipped the vegetables.  😂

There are morning smoothies available for no charge in the Lido Market and the MDR.  I tried one, once, and it definitely tasted like vegetables.  🤢

Thank you!  Did not realize they had that!  

• Like 1

On 1/4/2023 at 7:39 PM, canadarocks said:

So can anyone confirm that the juices at Gelato are NOT included with the Have it All Signature package?

The juices and smoothies at the Gelato bar were included in the HIA package when I was on the NS on a Caribbean cruise last November.  I didn't have any veggies in my smoothies but the fruit smoothies were yummy.  I told my cabana steward exactly what I wanted in it and it came back perfect!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, TableGirl said:

The juices and smoothies at the Gelato bar were included in the HIA package when I was on the NS on a Caribbean cruise last November.  I didn't have any veggies in my smoothies but the fruit smoothies were yummy.  I told my cabana steward exactly what I wanted in it and it came back perfect!

Thanks so much! I thought they were, but so great to know for sure. 👍

• Like 1