Max number of Cruise Next Certificates allowed to purchase?

rnr4thatsme

20 minutes ago, wesorbeth said:

I'm new to NCL. What are cruise next certificates?

They are discount coupons that can be brought on board, to use to pay part of the cost of future cruises on NCL.

In effect, they are $250 gift vouchers that cost $125 each. 

You can use one per booking normally, more than one if some conditions are met (like two for a balcony or better booked more than six months ahead) or if there is a promo on.

Edited by Rob_H
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, rnr4thatsme said:

Hello, does anyone know if there is a maximum number of cruise next certificates one may purchase, and if so, is it per person or per stateroom?   

Thanks!

But,,,, remember that you can only use 1, 2 or 3 certificates per cruise depending on when you book and what promotions are running (you can't buy 8 and use them on one cruise booking). You can gift them to others if you have a group cruise in the future. 

The 3-certificate promotion that they are current running is new and I can't remember ever seeing it being offered before. 

Edited by BirdTravels
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, BirdTravels said:

But,,,, remember that you can only use 1, 2 or 3 certificates per cruise depending on when you book and what promotions are running (you can't buy 8 and use them on one cruise booking). You can gift them to others if you have a group cruise in the future. 

The 3-certificate promotion that they are current running is new and I can't remember ever seeing it being offered before. 

Thank you so much!!!   Yes, not sure if family wants them as well, so thought before I offered to buy them...