Points of interest tour - land and sea

debcsus01

There are a lot of recommendations for tour companies that go to sting ray city, or go to various points of interest on the island, and I've looked up a lot of the recommendations from the board but I haven't been able to find this answer... Are there any operators that do both? Or (more likely) two operators that partner together?

We've been to Cayman Islands before (about 9 years ago) and are excited to bring our kids this July and want to do Stingray City, Hell, the Turtle Farm, and a stop for rum cakes or shopping if time allows. There will be 7 in our group total (4 adults and 3 kids ages 7, 10, 11). The cruise ship offers a tour for this, but whenever possible I like to do tours away from the ship. We'll be in port from 7:00am-4:00pm.

Thank you!

You might have to piece together two tours, one for the water portion and one for the land portion.  I’d contact your preferred Stingray City operator and ask them if they have any suggestions.  

You could also charter a taxi for the land portion and DIY.  Hell is an easy 5 min stop and the turtle farm is open to the public, you don’t need an excursion.  Same with the rum cake stores and shopping.  You really just need transportation, not a tour for the land attractions.

Editing to add that that’s a lot to fit into one short day in port, however.  If you want to cram all that in, you might be better off with the cruise excursion where they’ve got the logistics streamlined and will wait for you if you’re running late.

Edited by bookbabe