Question about Harmony

bigque

1 minute ago, bigque said:

I will be sailing on Harmony this year and from my understanding there is no solarium like on other Oasis class ships. So what is up there in place of it??

There is a solarium but it doesn't have a pool.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, bigque said:

I will be sailing on Harmony this year and from my understanding there is no solarium like on other Oasis class ships.

The solarium doesn't have a pool like the others, but there's a solarium.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Wonder is the only Oasis class with a fully enclosed solarium. It does not have a pool as well. All other Oasis have a partially open solarium, over 16 years age, well no one actually monitors. Harmoney has a hot tub vice pool, since it was found that most adult just stand around. 

1 hour ago, strathcona said:

Wonder is the only Oasis class with a fully enclosed solarium. It does not have a pool as well. All other Oasis have a partially open solarium, over 16 years age, well no one actually monitors. Harmoney has a hot tub vice pool, since it was found that most adult just stand around. 

The Wonder has wading pools which are about 3ft deep with seating.  So nice if you are wanting to cool off.  It also has nice loungers in the water which are comfortable and relaxing.  It also has hot tubs.

The Solarium on the Wonder is huge and very nice.  It is climate controlled so we were able to enjoy it all day….