Showing blue lane but filled out everything

envy4u

15 minutes ago, florence11 said:

I have also filled out everything but still blue lane and orange exclamation mark.

5 minutes ago, envy4u said:

Exactly 

Ocean Ready > Personal Info & Docs  there are 5 subsections....which ones have am orange exclamation mark?

Edited by gah_cruise

9 minutes ago, PacnGoNow said:

Order your ocean medallion on the App, even though you’ll check pick up at port.  That might help.

Does not give me that option as I booked yesterday and we leave in 9 days 

20 minutes ago, envy4u said:

Does not give me that option as I booked yesterday and we leave in 9 days 

When you look at the first 3 lines:

1. Personal information and documents 

2. what does this  line say?  

3. Health status

1 hour ago, Rick&Jeannie said:

Also check to make sure you have entered an "Emergency Return Airport" code.  Can't recall exactly where it is but that *will* keep you from Green Lane!

I didn’t fill that in and am green lane.

• Like 1

If everything has a green check mark you are in the blue lane because you didn’t order your Medallion.   If it will let you order and request the ability to pick up at the port that should move you to Green Lane.

If you can’t order the medallion because you are too close to sailing do not get stressed, when you get to the terminal a representative will assist you if something is missing and you will be directed to a line to collect your medallion. Similarly if it’s an issue with not properly uploading your security photo, they will take one when you check in. 

enjoy your cruise!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, envy4u said:

Yes

If you’ve tried everything, you can call PCL and pick the option to speak with the Princess ocean medallion App team. They can walk you through it.

Leaving so soon, I’d just go to the port and not worry about it. You have to pick up your medallion anyway.  Only takes a couple of minutes more and you’ll be on your way.

• Thanks 1

• 9 months later...

I just went through this.  Even though I'd completed everything, including my medallion order to ship it to home, it still showed blue lane.  To get it to finally put me in the green lane, I had to cancel my medallion order, then order it again.  Viola.  Green lane finally.  Weird.

Edited by mk-ultra

My DW just had this problem.  After going through the several pages of questions and all being filled out what she found out was that she had not clicked on the agreement to Princess rules.  She found it on the website and not the medallion.  Viola, green lane.

I was interested to read that choosing to pick up your medallion at the port changed you from blue to green. I'm picking up at the port and have everything filled out, including the option to pick up at the port, yet I still show blue on the app and "incomplete" on the website. I tried to delete and resubmit my medallion order but was unable to do so.

I called the Princess Ocean Medallion help line, a painfully long and slow conversation, and she told me that I would remain blue line because I was picking up at the port. She also said there was no way to delete and resubmit my medallion order request. Attempting to end the call politely, I was delayed as she then went on to try and sell me transfers, specialty restaurants and upgrade drink packages, all of which I declined. Though having helping me not at all, she then asked me to stay on the line and leave feedback. I declined, a kindness to her.

I had hoped to change to green to avoid the extra hour plus long wait that being blue caused me last in Vancouver. Hopefully FLL will be different. I might just lunch out and wander in about 3:00 pm to minimize the added aggravation; embarkation day luncheon simply isn't worth it, imo.

I've wasted enough effort on this. I know that arriving with appropriate documentation will get me on board, but I do have to say (repeat) that their app, their website, information inconsistencies and medallion program are simply annoying. To other folk with gray hair and perhaps marginal technical skills: the problem does not reside with you. It's with Princess. 

• Like 1