Never been to St Kitts what to do?

envy4u

1 hour ago, envy4u said:

Any suggestions welcome. We like the beach and scenery. Must be safe 

Take a tour and see the island……

Leo Tours - christopherom95@gmail.com

https://anniescaribbeantours.com/

http://www.discover-stkitts-nevis-beaches.com/st-kitts-adventure-with-royston-tours.html

Contact and discuss one’s requirements.  

History, Flora, Forna, Food, Drink and scenery are possible themes, or a mixture.  
Just choose 

It’s good to talk.

Edited by PORT ROYAL
  • Like 1

We have always enjoyed Carambola Beach Club.  They charge $10 each for chair and umbrella.  Includes access to their facilities and wifi.   They do have food and drink available.  We always walk down to the shipwreck beach bar too.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/7/2023 at 1:18 PM, Wrunkles said:

We have always enjoyed Carambola Beach Club.  They charge $10 each for chair and umbrella.  Includes access to their facilities and wifi.   They do have food and drink available.  We always walk down to the shipwreck beach bar too.

Did you hire your own taxi to get there? Cost? We would like to go to a beach but not join a tour as we don’t want to stay all day. Thanks.

We got our own taxi.  I want to say they are regulated there.  There was a taxi stand once you walk out the port on the right.  There were 3 of us and we paid around $25 each way.  It was a pretty quick ride over.  

01dc95809bf507f434f71f3f048f09d3d8d18d4e0e.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

There is so much more to see on St Kitts than just the beach so highly suggest you take a tour.  If you just want to lounge by the ocean, do so at one of the islands that offer little other natural or historical attractions than their beaches. (The private ones, perhaps or even Antiqua) I also recommend Leo's Tours. We have utilized his services several times and Leo will be glad to tailor the tour to whatever you chose. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/6/2023 at 4:27 PM, envy4u said:

Any suggestions welcome. We like the beach and scenery. Must be safe 

Cab ride to carambola beach club share a cab saved money go early and you might see monkeys roaming around. Ask drivers for a little tour and tip em

• Like 1

On 1/28/2023 at 4:39 PM, lynncarol said:

There is so much more to see on St Kitts than just the beach so highly suggest you take a tour.  If you just want to lounge by the ocean, do so at one of the islands that offer little other natural or historical attractions than their beaches. (The private ones, perhaps or even Antiqua) I also recommend Leo's Tours. We have utilized his services several times and Leo will be glad to tailor the tour to whatever you chose. 

I did not think there was anything to see at all. Could care less about the plantation. One beautiful spot to look out. What else. Didn’t care about Nevis either. 

23 hours ago, renza said:

I did not think there was anything to see at all. Could care less about the plantation. One beautiful spot to look out. What else. Didn’t care about Nevis either. 

Nothing to see?  Did you explore the huge fort (the largest of its kind still in existence)?  Did you visit the Black Rocks overlook?  Did you check out the square in town where the old slave market was? Did you walk through any of the jungle? I think one's opinion of any place reflects how much effort you are willing to make to explore and enjoy it. 

• Like 1