Question about Sagrada Familia Tour + Tower combo ticket

pompeii

We'd like to book the Sagrada Familia combo ticket that includes the guided tour plus one of the towers.  The official website allows me to choose my day, tour language, tour time and then based on the tour time, automatically chooses a tower time which is about a half hour after the tour would end.  We'd like some extra time to wander around inside the basilica on our own.  Can we do that after the tower?  When you descend the stairs from the tower, are you still inside the basilica?  The half hour between the tour and the tower wouldn't be enough time, I don't think.    

I've contacted them but haven't heard back.  The only thing I can find on the website is that we can look around on our own after the tour, but it doesn't say anything about after the tower.  So I'd like to make sure we'd still actually be inside the basilica after the tower.  

Edited by pompeii
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, pompeii said:

We'd like some extra time to wander around inside the basilica on our own.  Can we do that after the tower?  When you descend the stairs from the tower, are you still inside the basilica? 

Yes, you can stay inside after the tower. You will be inside the basilica when you come down. You can stay as long as you want. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, leftyofnorth said:

Does anyone know what the dress code is? Can you wear shorts?

https://sagradafamilia.org/en/rules-and-regulations

For safety, no hats are allowed inside the nave or the museum except for religious, health or belief-related reasons.
Visitors may not enter barefoot.

As it is a Catholic church, visitors must dress appropriately, following these restrictions:

• No see-through clothing.
  • Trousers and skirts must come down to at least mid-thigh.
  • Visitors may not enter in swimwear.
  • Visitors will not be allowed to enter wearing special clothing to celebrate any sort of festivities, nor with any decorations designed to distract or draw attention for artistic, religious, promotional or any other purposes.
  • Like 2

• 2 months later...

Thanks for sharing this!  I'm a bit on the tall side and so many of my summer dresses graze my knee but don't necessarily cover it.  I'm trying to make a list of which places I need a wrap or a longer skirt for when we visit.  

• Like 1

On 4/10/2023 at 9:07 AM, gail-s said:

Thanks for sharing this!  I'm a bit on the tall side and so many of my summer dresses graze my knee but don't necessarily cover it.  I'm trying to make a list of which places I need a wrap or a longer skirt for when we visit.  

Please share your list!  I’m in my 70’s so nothing is really short but a lot just above the knees.