B2B Veranda to Suite

Julma

You will have to pack the night before and they will move your suitcase to the suite. Last cruise I was on we had to pack items that were on hangers. They used to allow you to leave on hangers and they would move them. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Julma said:

We'll be on the Harmony, B2B going from a veranda to a suite.  How will our luggage be moved?  TIA

You will receive a letter in your stateroom giving you the details of what you need to do.  @Nick67was told that he had to pack items that were on hangers, we did not have to.  After getting the letter if you are still not sure, ask Guest Services or whomever it says to contact on your B2B instruction letter.

Talk with your current stateroom attendant and make sure he knows you are a B2B guest, he should but it does not hurt to make sure.   Depending on the location of your rooms, you may have the same attendant, but not always. 

The last time we did this was last spring.  We kept everything on hangers and packed up all our small items. We searched out our room steward for the next sailing and told him we were moving to his section and he said he would make up that room first so it would be ready early in the am. Our room steward was super busy in the am so instead of making him move everything we just moved everything ourselves. It was super easy. 

If you're asking, is there any special treatment given to somebody moving to a suite, the answer is no.

BTW, I assume you mean a balcony room.  Royal does not, to my knowledge, have Veranda rooms.  I'm going to assume you are not moving from another ship?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, RosieRoo said:

The last time we did this was last spring.  We kept everything on hangers and packed up all our small items. We searched out our room steward for the next sailing and told him we were moving to his section and he said he would make up that room first so it would be ready early in the am. Our room steward was super busy in the am so instead of making him move everything we just moved everything ourselves. It was super easy. 

hahaha...I should have txt'd you and asked!

• Like 1