Sky Princess speciality dining.

JeremyK1956

Hi, I am cruising on the May 6th cruise on Sky Princes, I was led to believe that I could go ahead and book the "speciality restaurants" once the balance had been paid, (which it has), but the app is not allowing me to do so. I am not overly impressed with the app anyway as it seems to have connection issues far too regularly, but, of course, this could well be something that I am doing wrong. Any guidance or advice would be appreciated.

Jeremy Kingsbury

16 minutes ago, JeremyK1956 said:

Hi, I am cruising on the May 6th cruise on Sky Princes, I was led to believe that I could go ahead and book the "speciality restaurants" once the balance had been paid, (which it has), but the app is not allowing me to do so. I am not overly impressed with the app anyway as it seems to have connection issues far too regularly, but, of course, this could well be something that I am doing wrong. Any guidance or advice would be appreciated.

Jeremy Kingsbury

Have you loaded your credit card details on to the app ?

2 hours ago, wowzz said:

Have you loaded your credit card details on to the app ?

I thought it had carried over from last year, however, I have just re-entered the details and the card has been accepted. Still no change in being able to book. Also, we have a complimentary speciality meal on the first night as we are in a suite, I think that can only be booked onboard, but does anyone know when you are able to book the two speciality meals that come with the "Premier" package?

I would still like to secure/pay for additional speciality meals, it just will not let me access the restaurant options, let alone book.

10 minutes ago, JeremyK1956 said:

I thought it had carried over from last year, however, I have just re-entered the details and the card has been accepted. Still no change in being able to book. Also, we have a complimentary speciality meal on the first night as we are in a suite, I think that can only be booked onboard, but does anyone know when you are able to book the two speciality meals that come with the "Premier" package?

I would still like to secure/pay for additional speciality meals, it just will not let me access the restaurant options, let alone book.

Sorry,  can't help you further, but ask on the Princess board. You will get the answers there, I'm sure. 

2 hours ago, CruiserBruce said:

The better place for your question would be the Princess board, here:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forum/119-princess-cruises/

The Mods will probably move it there.

I don't know that final payment must be made to book specialty restaurants. Usually its allowed before then.

Thanks, I have done as you suggested.