Has NCL fulfilled the promise of 6 Litres of water for NCL passengers with the Free At Sea package?

PapaGoose

Boarded Joy on Sunday:

12 1-L's delivered per promotion (booked 11/01/22)

2   1/2-L's (due to Platinum?)

6    1-L's that I had purchased (I didn't have a lot of faith in the 12 showing up)

6   1-L's because _____________?????? no idea why: no note, etc.

25 L's of water

We've got enough water for a while!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

10 hours ago, Ranger28 said:

I can’t believe there are EIGHT pages about a twelve dollar case of water.

It's not the water. It's the principle behind this whole situation. I think any one of us posting could afford a $12 or $24 case of water. We're purchasing cruises that costs thousands of dollars. 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, cruiseny4life said:

It's not the water. It's the principle behind this whole situation. I think any one of us posting could afford a $12 or $24 case of water. We're purchasing cruises that costs thousands of dollars. 

Exactly.  

7 hours ago, vacation44 said:

It is actually $23.94.   

And it would be quite a bit less if other cruise lines were charging you for it...just sayin'.

And those cruise lines would actually let you bring some water on board (in non-plastic/glass bottles, of course).

• Like 1

11 hours ago, carohs said:

Mine is also showing two with four in the cabin. I assume since the other two are minors they don't get the drink package, hence no water?

I think it’s maybe only good for the first two guests on the reservation, as some of the other promos are. We are booked in 2 cabins next month (one for DH and me and another for my mom and DS, her little roommate); he’s 4 but has full promos (soda package, of course) because he’s guest 2. Her reservation says 6Lx2 for the water.

17 hours ago, CWMixer said:

Boarded Joy on Sunday:

12 1-L's delivered per promotion (booked 11/01/22)

2   1/2-L's (due to Platinum?)

6    1-L's that I had purchased (I didn't have a lot of faith in the 12 showing up)

6   1-L's because _____________?????? no idea why: no note, etc.

25 L's of water

We've got enough water for a while!

Was it all that Flow Alkaline water or did they supply some variety......

1 hour ago, J0Y0US said:

Butler asked if we had water included and I said I believe we did. He came back with 6 liters per person (2 boxes full) to leave in our room. 

So we got it but it was after they asked it was not just in the room. 

Interesting! Can I ask when you booked your cruise? 

14 hours ago, Dorhead1230 said:

I think it’s maybe only good for the first two guests on the reservation, as some of the other promos are. We are booked in 2 cabins next month (one for DH and me and another for my mom and DS, her little roommate); he’s 4 but has full promos (soda package, of course) because he’s guest 2. Her reservation says 6Lx2 for the water.

If guest 3 is 21+, would guest 3 have gotten the water with FAS then? Anyone have a 3rd adult in the room that could answer?

I just got off the phone with NCL... she said I do not get the water because I booked last year - May 2022.... (even though it is on my beverage sheet) She also said only people that book this year get the water! I think they should just take the water off the table bc they are constantly changing who can or will get it. 

Nope. We got off the Escape this past weekend and did not get any. Our group of 10 all booked mid-September and none of us had them in our rooms. We all inquired about them and were told we do not get them. Frustrating that stuff said we did and then we didn’t get them unless you wanted to pay $6 each.