Discovery Princess Enclave

Rkhx2

I just reserved a pass for $149 for a 7 day cruise. I tried confirming with Princess that it was unlimited use for the duration of the cruise, but I couldn’t get a straight answer. Does anyone know based on past experience? Do we need to reserve a specific time or can we drop in? And do we have to pay an 18% gratuity each time we use the pass? I’ve wasted so much time on the phone and live chatting with Princess,  but no one seems to know for sure. Thanks,

When I was on Discovery in October there was no extra charge .

However on sea days there was a sign up sheet to use the area , i had never seen that before but seems they can sell more passes that way. I went and there were no beds available at all on 2 occasions .
Evenings seemed better but i like to do evening stuff on the ship .

34 minutes ago, Rkhx2 said:

I just reserved a pass for $149 for a 7 day cruise. I tried confirming with Princess that it was unlimited use for the duration of the cruise, but I couldn’t get a straight answer. Does anyone know based on past experience? Do we need to reserve a specific time or can we drop in? And do we have to pay an 18% gratuity each time we use the pass? I’ve wasted so much time on the phone and live chatting with Princess,  but no one seems to know for sure. Thanks,

Welcome to Cruise Critic!

39 minutes ago, Rkhx2 said:

Unlimited use. Go whenever you want. Go three times a day. Whatever. Have never ever had to sign up for a time slot or anything, even at the height of Covid when cruising had just resumed..

Enjoy. 

1 hour ago, DUCHESSRN said:

When I was on Discovery in October there was no extra charge .

However on sea days there was a sign up sheet to use the area , i had never seen that before but seems they can sell more passes that way. I went and there were no beds available at all on 2 occasions .
Evenings seemed better but i like to do evening stuff on the ship .

Do you have to pay a gratuity each time you go?

43 minutes ago, ghgeckos said:

The Enclave had just the one price, no restrictions on how often you can use the facility. Also no extra gratuity  when you visit the Enclave.

Thank you!

When the ship is full, they have you make reservations for times on sea days.  We went pretty close to our times reserved, but no one ever asked for anything when we went in.  I think they try to deter people from all going at the same times, hence the reservations, but they didn't seem to be monitoring them.  

One price to use the facilities, no gratuity at all.  And if something is full, such as the beds, eventually people leave, so if you're flexible, you'll get use of them.  

On 1/9/2023 at 9:34 AM, freecruiser2 said:

When the ship is full, they have you make reservations for times on sea days.  We went pretty close to our times reserved, but no one ever asked for anything when we went in.  I think they try to deter people from all going at the same times, hence the reservations, but they didn't seem to be monitoring them.  

Sounds like the same people who set up Arrival Groups on the App! 😄

• Haha 1