Which Drink Package for Coffee Lovers?

labdogs42

Hi All!

I'm a little confused about the Celebrity Drink Packages.  I'm actually more concerned about what coffees I can get on my package than which wines or beers if I'm being honest.  I've been reading about the packages, but it doesn't seem clear to me if I can get lattes with the basic package or not.  Do they offer a coffee club like Royal?  Everything I read spells out which alcohol I can get, but it gets fuzzy when it comes to what kinds of coffee and non alcoholic drinks I can get.  Like I said, I'm mostly interested in lattes, espressos, etc.  (are those specialty coffees?  or does specialty coffee mean alcoholic?)

well as of last summer/Fall Classic beverage package covered all specialty coffees up to $10.  at the Cafe.   Adding fortifier bumped the price above $10 and you had to pay the difference.  Classic does not cover non alcoholic drinks like specialty waters or red bull, etc...  Premium covers all also...

Edited by Married90
revision

The no alcohol lattes, espressos and so forth at the  Cafe al Bacio are priced around $5 so are easily covered by the classic beverage package.  While I don't drink the coffees with added alcohol it seems to me that several (not all) of those may be covered by the classic package too.  There are a number of non-alcohol drinks (cocktails) offered in the bars which are quite delicious.  My particular favorite is the minted lemonade -- tart sweet with bruised mint and lovely on a warm weather cruise.

I'm confused. We will have the Classic Beverage package. In the morning I like to walk to Cafe al Bacio and get a couple of non-alcoholic Lattes to take back to our cabin. Are those covered with the Classic Beverage package? They were the last two times we sailed on Celebrity - July and October 2022. Our next Celebrity cruise isn't until December 2023......

Also, what about <generic> bottled water and sodas? We got both those bars without any trouble with our Classic Beverage package.

Doug

50 minutes ago, PaperSniper4 said:

I'm confused. We will have the Classic Beverage package. In the morning I like to walk to Cafe al Bacio and get a couple of non-alcoholic Lattes to take back to our cabin. Are those covered with the Classic Beverage package? They were the last two times we sailed on Celebrity - July and October 2022. Our next Celebrity cruise isn't until December 2023......

Also, what about <generic> bottled water and sodas? We got both those bars without any trouble with our Classic Beverage package.

Doug

Yes all coffees, teas, chocolate, hot or iced served in Al Bacio without alcohol are covered. All available as take aways. If you want 2 at a time to go you really need to have both cards with you or you could be charged for the second.

3 minutes ago, the penguins said:

Yes all coffees, teas, chocolate, hot or iced served in Al Bacio without alcohol are covered. All available as take aways. If you want 2 at a time to go you really need to have both cards with you or you could be charged for the second.

Thanks much. I thought it was this way, but read somewhere on the internet that it was only free if one had the Premium Beverage package, which we do not. It always pays to verify anything we find on the internet doesn't it, since a lot of it is old info!

Doug

5 minutes ago, PaperSniper4 said:

Thanks much. I thought it was this way, but read somewhere on the internet that it was only free if one had the Premium Beverage package, which we do not. It always pays to verify anything we find on the internet doesn't it, since a lot of it is old info!

Doug

A pleasure

8 hours ago, PaperSniper4 said:

Doug

Celebrity recently changes things and have confused everyone.  Wait a month or 2 for Celebrity to clear things up.

7 minutes ago, LB_NJ said:

Celebrity recently changes things and have confused everyone.  Wait a month or 2 for Celebrity to clear things up.

No wonder my head is swimming! I've working on hotels and airlines for two cruise right now also! I could use some of that Beverage Package now!😉

Doug