Wash and Fold service day/s?

For a 7 night (Oasis of the Seas) cruise, is the special wash and fold bag service available on any day or only on specific days? Do you get it back at the end of the day or returned the next day...or two? Trying to figure out clothing/packing but this info would help me figure some things out. Thanks!

20 minutes ago, shand32783 said:

For a 7 night (Oasis of the Seas) cruise, is the special wash and fold bag service available on any day or only on specific days? Do you get it back at the end of the day or returned the next day...or two? Trying to figure out clothing/packing but this info would help me figure some things out. Thanks!

There are a limited type of clothing included in the fill-a-bag

image.thumb.png.83f4211341fdb838cb2dfd1c08d1da02.png

5 hours ago, JamesEM said:

Caution, the ship uses very hot water.

And hot dryer. 

We use this service often and recently have been more pleased than in the past.   Our clothing comes back clean, nicely folded and with few, if any, wrinkles

We get our clothing back somewhere between 24 and 48 hours later. If we use it at the end of the cruise, we always sent it out two days prior.   

M

Edited by cruisegirl1

We have used wash n fold for b2b or longer cruises.   No particular day, just ask your room steward for the bag.

I bring a roll of scotch tape and fill the bag to the top then tape it instead of tying.  Get more in bag this way.

We have never had a problem with them using hot water.  Just try to keep your bag with similar colors, no whites unless it's men's underwear and you don't care what color they come back as.  

Clothes have always come back the next day, rare to get back same day.

I hand wash with woolite bathing suits, bras, blouses or quick dry tops. 

Edited by Sunshine3601

We use this service on every cruise, usually on Day 3 we send items away since it can take anywhere from 24 - 48 hours to get them back. I have noticed that when we have our items ready to go on the morning of Day 3, we tend to get it back the next day by 5pm (most of the time, but not every time).