Cheers non alcoholic drinks ordering

barriechris

I can’t seem to find the answer anywhere.  I know there is a waiting period of 5 minutes between alcoholic drinks but if I wanted 2 waters would the bartender do this or if I had a alcoholic beverage and wanted a water with the order would they do it?

Just thinking if going off the ship would want to grab a couple of waters and not have to wait to get another water.  

In my experience you can always do an alcohol drink and a water at the same time. However for two waters you would have to wait the 5 minutes. 

I would just get in the habit of grabbing a water, or Gatorade, from the coffee or juice place when I walked by and keeping them in my fridge. Then I would always have a couple extra ready to grab. 

• Like 4

5 hours ago, barriechris said:

Just thinking if going off the ship would want to grab a couple of waters and not have to wait to get another water.  

Focusing on this comment, wife and I each ordered a large bottle of water (with CHEERS!) each evening at dinner, saving these to take with us off the ship at ports of call.

6 hours ago, lukeca said:

In my experience you can always do an alcohol drink and a water at the same time. However for two waters you would have to wait the 5 minutes. 

I would just get in the habit of grabbing a water, or Gatorade, from the coffee or juice place when I walked by and keeping them in my fridge. Then I would always have a couple extra ready to grab. 

This was also my experience in September. 

I even ordered an espresso and they rang it up... and then asked for a water. The system gave them an error, but they were override the error because it was water. They would not have been able to override another espresso order, according to what they told me.