Oasis OTS in March - traditional or my time dining?

Habs_CatD

I’m seeing comments about long lines waiting for a table for MTD on some ships. We’ve been on two non-RCI cruises before, and in both cases MTD was seamless: just showed up and got a table. These were smaller ships. Would it be better to do early traditional dining if we want to avoid waiting? (short waits are fine, just don’t want to stand in line for an hour to get a table as we already expect to be standing in line for many other things onboard).

1 hour ago, Habs_CatD said:

I’m seeing comments about long lines waiting for a table for MTD on some ships. We’ve been on two non-RCI cruises before, and in both cases MTD was seamless: just showed up and got a table. These were smaller ships. Would it be better to do early traditional dining if we want to avoid waiting? (short waits are fine, just don’t want to stand in line for an hour to get a table as we already expect to be standing in line for many other things onboard).

Very few lines to stand in. Oasis Class is a extremely non crowded for a ship it's size. Many reports are that the NON RESERVATION line moves much quicker than the reservation line. Never any line if you like to eat at 8 or later. MTD now starts around 6:45, MTD must wait until early traditional has finished dining. Just a single dining room for MTD. Be sure to make all your entertainment reservations as soon as they open in the cruise planner.