Booking Ship Excursions

shiny1

We sail on Holland’s Nieuw Statendam for 7 days departing on Sat. 2/25/23.

I have been waiting for the excursions to be listed for our ports but so far it’s saying there are no excursions listed for this port. 
My Holland Rep. keeps saying, check back. 
Does anyone know how close to the sailing date the excursions are available to book? 
We’re about 6 weeks out. Is that typically too soon?  Thanks for any input!

yes, I think that is weird.  We've booked excursions a couple of months ahead or more.  Was there an itinerary change?  Or maybe they are planning a change?  We had them cancel ports or switch them around.  So maybe they are having trouble lining up tour operators.  We have a cruise in March with no shore excursions showing up, but they flip flopped 2 ports, so I am thinking they just need to get the new dates arranged with the tour companies.

yes they did change the port days and times, flipped the days. However, that change was made probably a few months ago. If it’s the same two ports but flipped days and change in time in the ports, why is it still not figured out? Just wondering if that was the norm.

Yes, as iflyrc5 says, we found the navigator app to be more accurate than HAL's web pg.  For our cruises in Nov/Dec they had dropped a port & added a different one.  The app had the change, but Hal's page did not until about a week before.  

But if Hal has your ports & times correct, then I still think it is weird to not have excursions up.  You might try calling & getting a different HAL rep.

5 hours ago, shiny1 said:

yes they did change the port days and times, flipped the days. However, that change was made probably a few months ago. If it’s the same two ports but flipped days and change in time in the ports, why is it still not figured out? Just wondering if that was the norm.

I sail Feb 18, all excursion are on web and navigator.