Main Dining Room Reduced Menu on Edge Class

drevil0208

I know there are already other threads about the cutbacks, but I thought this one warranted its own!

I spent a bit of time on the Celebrity app browsing through main dining room menus for the Edge class ships.  The app shows that for the Apex and Beyond, there are only 3 "Celebrity Starters" and 3 "Celebrity Entrees" each night???  Looking on the Edge, it shows 4 "Celebrity Starters" and 5 "Celebrity Entrees".  These are the items that rotate each night and are the same across the 4 MDRs.  One particularly enticing night has a trout dish, lemon grilled chicken and masala potatoes as the entress 🤣

Can anyone on the Apex or Beyond confirm this to be correct?  Why would the Edge have more selection when it has the same MDRs as the other 2?  I looked at both current sailings and future ones and it appears to be consistent.

If this is true, this is just as bad as reducing the buffet.  It means every night each dining room will only have 3 different appetizers and 3 different entrees, the rest of the menu (Exclusive and Classic) stay the same.  I was really looking forward to my first ever Celebrity cruise coming up in February, and if this is accurate I'm starting to regret it....

Edited by drevil0208

The Exclusives have always been 3 starters and 3 entrees in each dining room.  Since you can order any exclusive in any of the dining rooms that equates to 12 starters and 12 entrees to chose from in just that section of the menus.  

Then there are the 4 Classic Starters and 3 Classic entrees, and then the rotating Celebrity Signature items  which in your post are 3 starters and 3 entrees.

So on any given evening there are 19 starters and 18 entrees with 3 of each of them changing daily.  Unless you are doing a very long sailing that sounds like a sufficient number of options.