WiFi Question

ErLee

If I buy the 2 device package for unlimited WiFi, can one of the devices be mine and one be my son's in the cabin across the hall? 1 device package is no longer an option to purchase for our cruise. 

23 minutes ago, ErLee said:

If I buy the 2 device package for unlimited WiFi, can one of the devices be mine and one be my son's in the cabin across the hall? 1 device package is no longer an option to purchase for our cruise. 

Sure, you can take two registered devices anywhere on the ship.

9 minutes ago, cruiseat50 said:

You can but I don't think you can be logged on at the same time unless you buy two packages.  I could be wrong...

Well it's a 2 device package so it allows for 2 to be logged in at once, I just wanted to be sure it didn't matter whose device it is. 

If you are on a 2 device package, you are only limited to using any 2 devices at the same time - you can register as MANY devices as you carry & wish.  

i.e. On an upgraded 1 device plan, it's usually my primary Android, my backup iPhone and another Android dual-sim, plus either the laptop or Chromebook, and iPad mini.  You will see the newest device signing in with a pop-up alert that another device is connected, and continuing with disconnect the other device in order to go "live" ... (thus, signing your account out of the other device that "was" logged in)

• Like 2