Cunard v P&O

Presto2

5 hours ago, majortom10 said:

You can take as much spirit as you can carry on Cunard you are not limited to 1 litre per person like P&O.

Interesting. I've just looked and Cunard state in relation to staterooms You may bring beer, wine or spirits on board (subject to the age limit law of the port of departure) to celebrate special occasions. 

Every day's a special occasion no :classic_biggrin:

I had absolutely no idea they have this policy. I thought it was one bottle of wine or champers as stated in a few places and for the whole cruise.  Not just that but a pint of San Miguel is £5.50 for those who like a lager. I mean that's not that bad.

I've never cruised on Cunard and always had this idea you'd get rinsed in the alcohol department.

29 minutes ago, doog442 said:

Interesting. I've just looked and Cunard state in relation to staterooms You may bring beer, wine or spirits on board (subject to the age limit law of the port of departure) to celebrate special occasions. 

Every day's a special occasion no :classic_biggrin:

I had absolutely no idea they have this policy. I thought it was one bottle of wine or champers as stated in a few places and for the whole cruise.  Not just that but a pint of San Miguel is £5.50 for those who like a lager. I mean that's not that bad.

I've never cruised on Cunard and always had this idea you'd get rinsed in the alcohol department.

There is no restrictions on what you carry onboard with obvious common sense. Don't forget all drinks on all menus have 15% service charge added.

Edited by majortom10
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2