Chrome Browser Issues

JM0115

I have to switch to a secondary browser choice on various websites.  But usually Chrome is the fail-safe!

I wonder if security settings are to blame, as I keep Safari set very tight.  Since I don't trust Google at all, I don't bother with the Chrome settings and only use it when I absolutely have to.  😀

On 1/15/2023 at 7:17 PM, Host Jazzbeau said:

I have to switch to a secondary browser choice on various websites.  But usually Chrome is the fail-safe!

I wonder if security settings are to blame, as I keep Safari set very tight.  Since I don't trust Google at all, I don't bother with the Chrome settings and only use it when I absolutely have to.  😀

Maybe it is security.  I just don't know.  Thanks for the response.

Looking again at your screen shots, I wonder if the Chrome problem has to do with page magnification settings.  Anything other than 100% or 'actual size' can make certain websites go wonky.  [I set Cruise Critic at several +s above 100% to push the distracting stuff off the right side, but then I lose the search box.]

18 minutes ago, Host Jazzbeau said:

Looking again at your screen shots, I wonder if the Chrome problem has to do with page magnification settings.  Anything other than 100% or 'actual size' can make certain websites go wonky.  [I set Cruise Critic at several +s above 100% to push the distracting stuff off the right side, but then I lose the search box.]

I’ll try. Thank you.