Diving in Willemstad Curacao - Where to dive while the rest of group can swim and eat nearby?

Crablegs77

I'd contact Hans Pleij at CURious 2 Dive.  There are several really good dive sites there around the Director's Bai/Caracas Bay area, and there's a little bar/restaurant right there at the Tugboat beach, where non-divers could swim and snorkel  The sunken tug boat, and the pier adjacent to the beach both have a lot of really interesting marine life, just in the shallows there I've seen octopus, seahorses, and all sorts of other animals. 

I'm not sure how large your group is.  Hans has always provided up with port pick-up and return, but he has a relatively small pick-up truck (4-door like a Nissan or Toyota).  I'm sure if he can help you he will.

https://www.curious2dive.com/en/

Harris

Denver, CO

9 hours ago, omeinv said:

I'd contact Hans Pleij at CURious 2 Dive.  There are several really good dive sites there around the Director's Bai/Caracas Bay area, and there's a little bar/restaurant right there at the Tugboat beach, where non-divers could swim and snorkel  The sunken tug boat, and the pier adjacent to the beach both have a lot of really interesting marine life, just in the shallows there I've seen octopus, seahorses, and all sorts of other animals. 

I'm not sure how large your group is.  Hans has always provided up with port pick-up and return, but he has a relatively small pick-up truck (4-door like a Nissan or Toyota).  I'm sure if he can help you he will.

https://www.curious2dive.com/en/

Harris

Denver, CO

Best wings we ever had were at the Tugboat beach. A local guy with a grill and some picnic tables.  Pretty good diving and snorkeling as well. We booked our dive through Scubacao.

Edited by mac66

• 2 months later...

I second FlightMedic555.  Blue Bay was beautiful with great snorkeling, chairs, bathrooms and restaurant.  The dive shop is right on the beach and the people coming back from dives said it was amazing.  Also was not very crowded.