check in times

fatbird

I have filled out what information I can for being Ocean Ready-without an app. but can't find anyplace  for an arrival time. Do they not have this any more? Do we just show up anytime? Thanks for your help.

I think you have to choose your Arrival Time on the Medallion App.

I filled most of my info out on the website but there are certain things you must do on the App and I believe getting your Green Lane Ocean Ready status and Arrival time is one of them, as well as making your nightly dining reservations.

If the Medallion app is complicated for you, is there a family member who could help you out with it?

I did this for friends of ours who were cruising and not familiar with the new technology. 

But if all else fails, I would just show up with your required travel documents, printed cruise docs and luggage tags. I'm sure they will help you at the check in kiosk with our without an arrival time. 

Edit: I spaced the part where you said "without the app." As far as I know, you need to do this in the app, otherwise you'll be notified that they've assigned you a boarding time based on your location.

I'll leave the below in here, just in case it can help somebody else.

Go to Personal Information and Documents from the main screen. Scroll down past Required Information to Suggested. Choose Arrivals. If you have more than one cruise booked, you'll need to choose the ship/sailing. On the Arrivals screen, you'll see arrival groups and times if they're available. You don't say when you sail, but if they're not available just keep checking back.

Edited by Sea Hag

4 hours ago, fatbird said:

I have filled out what information I can for being Ocean Ready-without an app. but can't find anyplace  for an arrival time. Do they not have this any more? Do we just show up anytime? Thanks for your help.

What is the date of your cruise? I am booked on a 5 February cruise and our arrival times are still not available.

5 minutes ago, mjmalino said:

What is the date of your cruise? I am booked on a 5 February cruise and our arrival times are still not available.

What ship are you sailing?  We are boarding Sky Princess on 4 February and I chose my arrival time over a week ago.  Hope yours come available soon!

Just now, MustangGT said:

What ship are you sailing?  We are boarding Sky Princess on 4 February and I chose my arrival time over a week ago.  Hope yours come available soon!

Sapphire. Someone else brought up on our roll call that they couldn't either, so hopefully soon.