Rotterdam thermal suite

QuattroRomeo

We are booked for a 21 day cruise; however, this is what it shows for pre-purchase:

Book Spa Treatment

Thermal Suite 10 Day Cruise Pass

OVERVIEW

An immersive thermal experience. Go solo or relax with friends and family. Unwind in an oasis of heated chambers, featuring warm and cool temperatures to cleanse and recharge the body. Elements of mist, rain, steam and warmth are designed to promote deep relaxation and renewal of vital energies. Pass valid for the entire duration of cruise. Heated Loungers, Hydrotherapy Pool, available on select vessels.

$196.00

There are no other options when  I click on "buy".  Should there be a range of pass durations available? Haven't booked this before on HAL.

If it were me, I'd book this online pre-cruise and then when onboard I'd go to the spa w/my paperwork that shows "I bought the thermal suite online" and get my sticker on the back of the card and enjoy the spa for the entire cruise.....at that rate.

(We are boarding a 17 night cruise in March and the thermal suite is for sale for 14 days.....we are planning to do as above)

I've never seen a range of prices/day to choose from...the pre-cruise offering has always been for the entire cruise.  And even onboard, I've never seen different pass day choices...it's either for the entire cruise or daily (unless, of course, you are on a B2B).

Enjoy the thermal suite...it's our big splurge and Her Majesty requires it when we are on a cruise with lots of sea days.

I am in a similar situation as @QuattroRomeo and @FlaMariner.  I am booked on a 26 day TP HAL cruise (not a B2B, but a 26 day trip).   Half way thru the trip, the ship arrives in Japan, which at that point, some folks end their cruise, and others embark for a two week  cruise around Japan - I figured this out thru the Westerdam Roll Call discussion posts..  I purchased a 13 day Thermal Suite pass* for each of us.  My expectation is that we use it during the first 13 days of the TP when it's basically all sea days.  My husband wanted to make sure the Thermal Pass was for the first half of the trip, and not during the port intensive last 13 days of the cruise.  All I could say is "I assume so".

Am I correct to believe that the Thermal Pass will be valid during those first 13 days of the cruise?   Any possibility that it actually covers the entire cruise?  Anyone have a similar experience?

* A 13 day pass was all that was listed. and it just said Embarkation Day

We were booked on the Rotterdam for a 14 day cruise.  The only thermal pass available on-line was for a 7 day cruise.  The fine print on line stated that the pass could be used for the duration of the cruise (which would have been 14 days).  I printed the fine print in case there was an issue.  We bought two of them, one for me and one for my DH.  We went to the spa on the first day to get our stickers, and they would only allow us to use the thermal suite for 7 days...  I showed her the printout stating that it was supposed to be good for the duration of the cruise.  She just shrugged her shoulders.  She told us that it was not their problem to fix, that we had to go to Customer Service.  We went to Customer Service who told us we had to work with the Manager of the Spa (the same woman who sent us to Customer Service).  It was a mess!  In the end, we could only use the thermal suite for the first 7 days of our cruise, and the spa people remembered who we were because of the controversy, so we couldn't even sneak in on the 8th day.  Since that fiasco (July, 2022), we have decided that the thermal suite is just not worth the price they charge -- especially given how well the hot tubs all work out on deck!  All I can say is good luck!

3 hours ago, Ferry_Watcher said:

My friend, I think we might be on the same TP Westerdam cruise in October.

Awesome!  

We booked the TP a long time ago......We were booked to go a year earlier.....Our first time in Asia.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, fkfad said:

The only thermal pass available on-line was for a 7 day cruise. 

Same thing with our cruise - it's a 26 day, but arrives in Japan on the 14th day and starts a 13 day around Japan cruise.  Since the first 13/.14 days are basically sea days, I will be happy with the Thermal Pass being valid for the first 13/14 days.  Any thing after that it would be icing on the cake!

Sounds like it is common for the passes not to match the duration of the cruise! Seems kind of weird to me, especially with no explanation in the offer. I could sort of see it, if it meant 10 visits during the 21 days; but it is as clear as mud! 

• Like 1