My TIme Dining on Oasis

Lil_Em

1 hour ago, Lil_Em said:

We have my time reservations at 645 every night, but were wondering if we could go earlier on the nights we have shows.  

You can show up just about anytime - it will be up to the MTD host when they will actually seat you. 

53 minutes ago, Maierkai said:

I’m also wondering if we will be seated early if we show up at 6:30?

It may depend on how many others do the same thing, sailing capacity and how many traditional early diners show up. Currently on Navigator and folks with MTD, for which the earliest official slot is 6:45, are being seated as early as 6:00. 

• Like 1

We just got off the Oasis and we were on My Time Dining with 7:15 reservation every night, which was a little later than our ideal dining time. We ended up joining the "wiithout reservation" line shortly after 6:20 every night. If it's not the formal nights, we were usually seated in the same section within 10-15 minutes but it does varies a bit, depending on when the folks in the first seating finish their meal. 

• Like 1

For 6:45 dining many cruises this year we have showed up around 6:30 and joined line.  Usually at that time there were hosts checking to see if anyone wanted to be seated now in a different dining room (actually floor).  Have seen this as early as 6:15 and it greatly reduced both lines.  They would start regular processing of lines around 6:45 when the big surge of people leaving early dining was ending.