Prices of shore excursions

JackieH

Please forgive me if this has been asked before. Is there a way to get the pricing of shore excursions from the cruiseline? We are crusing with Carnival in August. I have been to their website and saw their list of excursions, but there is no prices next to it, just dollar signs. Is there a way to find out the exact pricing of things?

Jackie, I don't know about Carnival, but on RCI, to see the times of excursions you just pretend you are booking, and you can see the times before you have to submit your credit card number. Maybe Carnival's site is similar. Try booking and see if the price pops up before you get to the place where you have to submit your CC number. Just an idea.

Good luck!

Hi Jackie... Go back to that Carnival site and look again. If I recall, when I was looking for tours last year on the Carnival site it told me what one $ cost, two $$ cost, etc.

Right, it does have those dollar signs. I just was wondering how much the dollar signs were worth LOL

Have you entered your booking number to the site yet? I could only get the $$$ too until I was completely registered with booking number. Now when I log in there is a little chart at the bottom left of the page with my cruise details and if I click the "view (or add) shore excursions" link in that box, it will take me to that page and show $29 or whatever instead of $.

Yes, as the previous poster noted you have to register and enter your booksing number- Then every time you log on it will give you the "countdown", number of days til your cruise, the itenarary and options to book shore exursions along with times and prices

Oh cool, I had no idea you had to do that. I did not book online, I booked with a travel agent. So I will have to search for my booking number. Thanks so much for all your help. Im off to search now.

Archived