Planning on the Regal Transatlantic in April 2023

Floridastorm

On the transatlantic formal nights is a sport jacket or suit required? How about just a nice dress shirt and trousers? Really don't like packing formal stuff if I don't have to use it. We retired folks in Florida practically never see a suit or sport jacket unless going to a funeral. 😁

1 hour ago, Floridastorm said:

On the transatlantic formal nights is a sport jacket or suit required? How about just a nice dress shirt and trousers? Really don't like packing formal stuff if I don't have to use it. We retired folks in Florida practically never see a suit or sport jacket unless going to a funeral. 😁

There is a thread that’s been alive and well for the past three days or so.  About 140 replies.  Please read all of those posts so that we don’t have another dress code debate.  Basically wear what you want anytime, anywhere, because nobody cares.  Just pack one pair of long pants in case you are not allowed into the MDR. Just wear what you have.  Done.

2 hours ago, Lady Arwen said:

There is a thread that’s been alive and well for the past three days or so.  About 140 replies.  Please read all of those posts so that we don’t have another dress code debate.  Basically wear what you want anytime, anywhere, because nobody cares.  Just pack one pair of long pants in case you are not allowed into the MDR. Just wear what you have.  Done.

Absolutely agree, no one cares anymore. As long as you don't look like a slob you'll be good to go

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
40 minutes ago, cruise.gal said:

Keukenhof Tulip Tour on Transatlantic cruise April 16 2023.

Just noticed..a few minutes ago on Princess excursions..that there is one spot available now.  I'm booked on Alan's tour.

cruise.gal

You need to post this information on your roll call.  Just go to the main page, scroll to Roll Calls, choose your ship and then your sail date.  You can connect with all of your cruise mates there.  Enjoy your TA…….I love them!

Edited by Lady Arwen

No need for a tie in fact I do not even own one anymore. I do wear a sports coat but is really not necessary   For formal nights slacks and nice shirt is basically what I wear. For non formal I wear nice jeans and a shirt. On some cruises you may be turned away if you wear shorts

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Lady Arwen said:

You need to post this information on your roll call.  Just go to the main page, scroll to Roll Calls, choose your ship and then your sail date.  You can connect with all of your cruise mates there.  Enjoy your TA…….I love them!

Dear Lady Arwen:  Thank you for the tip!  I've been on "my" roll calls for most of my cruises. So..yes..I have now posted regarding the one ticket available for the tulip fields while in Rotterdam.  I love the TA's too and just returned from the Crown to Hawaii and back..with a lot of sea days.

cruise.gal Lu

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, memoak said:

No need for a tie in fact I do not even own one anymore. I do wear a sports coat but is really not necessary   For formal nights slacks and nice shirt is basically what I wear. For non formal I wear nice jeans and a shirt. On some cruises you may be turned away if you wear shorts

100% spot on