Double Up promo (new ??) Getaway's FS inserts/extras - any sailings, any staterooms - 4 months + in advance

mking8288

FYI  - considering booking NCL despite all the "adverse" chats & negativities around here lately, here's one.  Mentioned in the Getaway's Freestyle Dailies as part of the extras/inserts that many just throw away.  

As described and it is valid, that's all I will say, did a mocked booking for a Fall sailing ... could a few months to decide since those CN Deposits are sitting around & paid for, got nothing to lose - can always cancel if a better deal come around.  Verified myself and able to use 2 deposits and it's not a balcony being booked (assumed it's good for a Studio on mega/plus ships).  Coupled with the current extra points promotion - a nice deal to not say "no" against booking.  

It might not work for everyone and anyone, but worth taking a look.  Too late for those Spring T/A crossing deals, but.  Psst ... triple points per night (and, possibly more with suites too) concurrent with other promotion.  If you like the terms, play it and see if prices drop, etc. etc.  Have fun, good luck & enjoy this find, hopefully.  

Off to the Getaway in a matter of hours, time for getting a little zzzzz's 

DoubleUp Offer - New - Any Stateroom, Any Sailing at least 4 months in advance.jpg

Edited by mking8288

Thank you! It works on existing booking too. I was able to apply the second CruiseNext on one of my bookings. 4-month requirement (120 days) probably means it'll only work for booking before final payment deadline.