Stroller Wagon suggestions

mirage2u

I'm thinking about getting a wagon stroller for my son for our June cruise. He'll be 22 months. I am concerned about him being able to nap while we are in port. Another things is it needs work somewhat ok in the sand. We live in Florida so it will be used for the beaches here as well. I don't want it to be obnoxiously big, especiallyon the cruise ship. I'm not adding any more kids either.

I think any wagon/stroller that would work in sand would be too big for a cruise ship with very narrow corridors. I’d get a good compact umbrella that reclines. Worse case scenario you can carry it on the beach. I’d use a jogger for a beach stroller at home.

• Like 4

A Wonderfold Wagon type thing will not work IMO. They are huge. Also, will you be tendering? If so, a wagon type stroller might not even be allowed due to space limitations. Another consideration is that sidewalks in other countries can be very narrow and even nonexistent in some places, and port areas and shopping districts are usually busy. Wagons are just less than ideal given all those circumstances.

I would use an umbrella type stroller that reclines.

• Like 1

please use an ultralight stroller with a reclining back instead.

If you are planning for him to nap on the beach, would you even need to use a stroller? A chaise or towel on the sand will work just as well.

Signed, a mother of a kid who refused to use a stroller since he discovered running at 14 months...

• Like 2

• 1 month later...