Reflexions Beach Club

2jeffs2

We will be in Aruba in a couple weeks with a group of 11. I am planning a beach day at Reflexions. Never been there before, did I make a good choice? All mid 50s adults that just want a good beach with decent drinks.

• 2 weeks later...

Just my thoughts... Reflextions is just a beach club on the beach of Surfside. The sand is soft but no palms close to the water or anything and pretty open. Of course you'll have umbrella's/chairs at Reflextions. They do have a small pool and of course food and drinks. 

Watching the planes come in is neat but not the same experience as Maho Beach in St Maarten if you've ever been. 

The only complaint I guess I have about this beach is that the areas to go in the ocean are very shallow unless you want to stand on sea grass. You will find small channels to stand in but not much of a swimmable beach in my opinion. 

They do have water toys out in the water as well and usually open them up on cruise ship days only from my past experience of staying on the island. 

You can check out my pictures/small review on my web blog. You'll be able to see the channels in the pictures I'm talking about. They were shallow and you had to sit down to be covered. 

SURFSIDE BEACH REVIEW      and another  SURFSIDE BEACH AGAIN

P8082849 copy.webp

8 hours ago, dcbiker97 said:

Thanks for the info. We are going to go to Reflexions in April. But I’d much rather have a beach where we can swim that also has a restaurant and chairs and umbrellas. Any thoughts?

A lot of people love Arashi Beach (including myself) and they have a restaurant, chairs and umbrellas. 

CLICK HERE and look at the multiple reviews I have on Arashi with pictures and see if it's what you are looking for. (There are other beaches on my blog as well).

• 4 months later...