Atlantis Day Pass

kelship

If you've done this, I'd love to hear your thoughts/tips/advice? How did you like it? My travel buddy wants to do this, so we've already signed up but I have questions. 

I've read we can just take a taxi to/from, that seems easy enough. What do we do with our stuff once we get there and want to ride slides and lazy river and whatnot? 
Do they sell out? I believe we will be 1 of 5 ships in Nassau the day we are there.
Do I bring a towel from the ship (MSC Divina), or is that a bad idea?
I feel like it's humongous, will we spend most of our day walking/waiting in lines? I assume yes with 5 ships of people in town, just want to be prepared and plan for a decent buffer to get back to the ship on time. 
What was your favorite food/snack/restaurant? 
Any other tips?
Thank you 🙂 

• Like 1

Get there early, rent a locker if you are worried about your stuff (we just put ours on a couple of loungers, get them early too). We set up by the huge lazy River that went to the slides. Once they opened, we used them before lines got long, using the River (which is awesome). We hit the beach and aquarium later. We are a big breakfast on the ship and brought prepackaged snacks. Buy water from vendors at the pier, I think water was $10 at Atlantis, I can’t imagine food prices. Easy to get taxis back and forth.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I generally set my stuff down by the Mayan Temple pool on the far side, near the lockers and bathrooms (coldest bathrooms in the Caribbean 🙂 )    I haven't rented a locker and have never had a problem -- everyone there is pretty casual and theft is unlikely.   

The Mayan Temple slides and pool open at 10 am.  The Power Tower slides open at 11 am and The Current (river rapids ride) open a little before then.  You must get a tube from the river ride in order to ride the Power Tower slides (except The Abyss).   

I've done a complete review of Aquaventure and where to go on CC's sister site, TripAdvisor, as "Pellaz2112."   

Enjoy!   

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/24/2023 at 3:41 AM, Pellaz said:

I generally set my stuff down by the Mayan Temple pool on the far side, near the lockers and bathrooms (coldest bathrooms in the Caribbean 🙂 )    I haven't rented a locker and have never had a problem -- everyone there is pretty casual and theft is unlikely.   

The Mayan Temple slides and pool open at 10 am.  The Power Tower slides open at 11 am and The Current (river rapids ride) open a little before then.  You must get a tube from the river ride in order to ride the Power Tower slides (except The Abyss).   

I've done a complete review of Aquaventure and where to go on CC's sister site, TripAdvisor, as "Pellaz2112."   

Enjoy!   

I tried to find your review, and couldn't.  Is it under Aquaventure or Atlantis?  Thank you!

On 2/5/2023 at 6:02 PM, hot cocoa said:

I tried to find your review, and couldn't.  Is it under Aquaventure or Atlantis?  Thank you!

It might be under "Aquascape" or something similar.   Here are some of mine that are under Aquaventure, though:    

https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g147416-d1007837-r820743524-Aquaventure-Nassau_New_Providence_Island_Bahamas.html

https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g147416-d1007837-r731311060-Aquaventure-Nassau_New_Providence_Island_Bahamas.html

https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g147416-d1007837-r638452152-Aquaventure-Nassau_New_Providence_Island_Bahamas.html