Harmony vs Wonder, same itinerary input requested

35 minutes ago, beccawes7471 said:

Uber in Miami from port to airport cost me $25 (with tip) in September for 3 people and 5 suitcases and took, no exaggeration, 11 minutes door to door.  I also think it is a much prettier sail away. 

I have no clue how you got from Mia to the Port of Miami in 11 minutes. That sounds like Ft. Lauderdale to Port Everglades to me. But if you say so.... 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

I have no clue how you got from Mia to the Port of Miami in 11 minutes. That sounds like Ft. Lauderdale to Port Everglades to me. But if you say so.... 

PortMiami to Miami International Airport is 7.7 miles and without traffic (which is often the case on weekend mornings when people disembark), estimated travel time is 10 minutes.

It can be done, easily.  But if it's 3 in the afternoon, that's a different story!

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, leisuretraveler223 said:

PortMiami to Miami International Airport is 7.7 miles and without traffic (which is often the case on weekend mornings when people disembark), estimated travel time is 10 minutes.

It can be done, easily.  But if it's 3 in the afternoon, that's a different story!

Thanks. I thought 20 minutes is what I seem to read a lot. I have read also that you don't get hung up at a security gate like at Port Everglades which would be nice. 

2 hours ago, Ocean Boy said:

Thanks. I thought 20 minutes is what I seem to read a lot. I have read also that you don't get hung up at a security gate like at Port Everglades which would be nice. 

I guess its possible, but not my experience. Always construction going on as you get to downtown

Screenshot_20230124-112844_Maps.thumb.jpg.3d10f7e898705606ba5dd2c0e3d40c60.jpg

I've spent 30 minutes in traffic before

Absolutely despise the security gates at PE. And I don't get it. Miami and PC are both cargo pirts as well.

I guess bananas are high risk cargo🤣