Premium Plus Beverage Package upgrade no longer available?

ama123

We have been considering upgrading to the premium plus beverage package for our next cruise. As of this morning the option to upgrade only the beverage package is no longer there. Appears the only option is the full Free At Sea plus package upgrade 😔

The site has been really glitchy the last few days. I've been unable to see the option to upgrade to anything, including Free at Sea Plus. I also am unable to upgrade to Premium Plus, but I can purchase it outright.

Call NCL. They can help you.

Same issue here - I'm travelling with kids so was only planning on upgrading the beverage package rather than the full free at sea - all upgrade options, other than the full free at sea upgrade, have disappeared. Interestingly, there seems to be the option to purchase the full premium beverage package for both kids...lol

17 minutes ago, ceilidh1 said:

Same issue here - I'm travelling with kids so was only planning on upgrading the beverage package rather than the full free at sea - all upgrade options, other than the full free at sea upgrade, have disappeared. Interestingly, there seems to be the option to purchase the full premium beverage package for both kids...lol

LOL. Hoping this is just a website issue and it will be back. The full free at sea is now also gone from mine.