VV version of Cruise Compass?

SMMRLUVN

Does Virgin give you the daily newsletter of all the ships activities for that day in the room, or is everything on the app/tablet in the room? I wish I could see an example, like how people post Royal's cruise compass so you can get an idea of happenings on the ship. If it is only on a device, does anyone have a few screenshots of it? Thx

48 minutes ago, SMMRLUVN said:

Does Virgin give you the daily newsletter of all the ships activities for that day in the room, or is everything on the app/tablet in the room? I wish I could see an example, like how people post Royal's cruise compass so you can get an idea of happenings on the ship. If it is only on a device, does anyone have a few screenshots of it? Thx

The app is the main way to see whats going on, but if you like a printed copy of things taking place, you can pop to guest services who print them daily, or "Grinds Club" (the two coffee shops) have them as well on the counters to pick up. 

The app is the best way though I think, as if there is something you need to book for (shows etc) you can just click and your booked.