First Time Princess Enchanted transatlantic cruise

DK3

I did three TAs in 2022 and loved them all.  One thing you'll either love or hate is that heading eastbound you will lose an hour almost every day of the crossing.  Last April on Enchanted they did it at noon, so it suddenly was 1:00 pm.  But no jet lag when you finally get to Spain.

Weather in early March might be cool so don't count on it being a warm weather cruise.  Pack some warm clothes.

Otherwise, go to the Roll Call as others have suggested to get some tips and meet some of your fellow cruisers.

• Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, Donna Kenn said:

Hi

I dont know how to search roll call? What do I enter In search bar?  I have tried without luck. TIA

@Donna Kenn

For searching, go to the big heading "Roll Calls", then click on Princess Roll Calls, then click on Enchanted, then click on the correct month.

You will find so much information on ports, "cruise Air', etc by looking further on the "Cruise Critic Community Boards.

3 hours ago, nini said:

@Donna Kenn

For searching, go to the big heading "Roll Calls", then click on Princess Roll Calls, then click on Enchanted, then click on the correct month.

You will find so much information on ports, "cruise Air', etc by looking further on the "Cruise Critic Community Boards.

Thanks!