Le Voyage on Beyond

kebrown

7 minutes ago, countess5 said:

Interesting……..We will be sailing Beyond in February and have the specialty dining package. Need to research this. Surprised it is not based on this thread so far.🤔

Would like to hear more.

Cheers! 

I am not positive but maybe do a search, I've read multiple times that Le Voyage is not included. Also with a package you can't book your specialty dining until you are on board, at that time the options are super limited and many could not get Eden. 

Patty

9 minutes ago, cw2go said:

I am not positive but maybe do a search, I've read multiple times that Le Voyage is not included. Also with a package you can't book your specialty dining until you are on board, at that time the options are super limited and many could not get Eden. 

Patty

Yes, the waiting until you get on board thing really gets me going. We commit to specialty dining for all nights but people buying one here and one there take the spots. I just don’t get it. 

Cheers! 

• Like 1

Packaged or not this is a great resturant. Sells out long before a cruise so make reservations early! 

We were on the Beyond the week of 1/8 and the meal there far exceeded any other place we ate all week incliding Eden and Luminae. Do not miss this rare oportunity!.

Have menu pictures ever been posted? If not, I have the original copies of the Tasting and Dinner Menus (no dessert menu). Let me know if pictures would be useful.

• Thanks 1