Ruby Princess Cruise Director?

SAKay

Does anyone know who the Cruise Director is on the Ruby Princess out of Galveston?  How were they and their staff?  We went on the Caribbean Princess in December and had Dan France as Cruise Director.  He and his staff were great - so many fun activities, day and night ! 

3 hours ago, SAKay said:

Does anyone know who the Cruise Director is on the Ruby Princess out of Galveston?  How were they and their staff?  We went on the Caribbean Princess in December and had Dan France as Cruise Director.  He and his staff were great - so many fun activities, day and night ! 

Just got off Ruby on Sunday. The captain is a Brit with quite the sense of humor. Michael is still CD, and part of his staff, Tommy & Joey told me they are on until middle of March.

12 hours ago, CC Rider 69 said:

Yes, we had a good time with them. We do a lot of trivia and had a good team (4 wins over the week).

I've "won" trivia twice. Of course I wasn't actually playing either time. Once I was sitting at the bar in Explorer's and another guy and I were answering questions for each other. I "won" but it didn't count. On one of our latest cruises my wife and I "won" a trivia session for spelling. Again, we were just doing it for our own amusement. I noticed that the actual winner was a woman by herself who was reading a book during the whole thing and just took time out to write down her answer. We thought it was fitting that an avid reader would win the spelling trivia.