ROOM SERVICE FEE

TOURMAN857

5 hours ago, Guppy99 said:

"conveniently forgets"?   what are you implying?

Some people do not use RS even for breakfast so they are not concerned with a menu being continental, expanded, enhanced, et al. If one is in a concierge cabin, sometimes the RS menu is expanded. If only the regular RS menu is on desk, one needs to request expanded menu from Steward.

I doubt the poster was “implying” anything. 
        The only real correct information on here is what existed on each person’s individual cruise. Sometimes, inconsistent services apply when humans are involved. Staff does not always know what services are suppose to apply to each cabin. Not everyone thinks, or knows, to ask for something….so the assumption is that it does not exist. 

Depending on individual personalities, and or demeanor, often those folks may get services that are not listed on their cabin status. It pays to be pleasant, grateful and non entitled. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, NutsAboutGolf said:

Any stateroom including insides can order off the MDR dinner menu during dinner hours in any room class; this was free until 2023

4 hours ago, Guppy99 said:

not true and even those that could, cannot any longer (excluding suites)

Guppy is correct.  Reported on Connie that MDR food is no longer being delivered via room service.

Edited by NorthStarStateCruiser
  • Thanks 2

11 hours ago, NorthStarStateCruiser said:

Guppy is correct.  Reported on Connie that MDR food is no longer being delivered via room service.

This is a very sad development, as it was among the best benefits of Celebrity.  Along with the Brunch as sea, what a sad loss!

15 hours ago, NutsAboutGolf said:

Calling room service during MDR dinner hours and ordering off of the MDR main menu is Fleetwide (not sure about the expedition ships).  I have direct experience and am not making assumptions

Then I    missed something i didn't even know was missing!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1