40% Off Drink Packages

CincinnatiKid16

Sailing on the Solstice Feb. 4 out of Los Angeles on a BCC comped cruise.  I was randomly checking my reservation when I noticed on the Celebrity web site that they are offering 40% off the three drink packages - Premium, Classic and Zero Proof - as a "Last Chance Savings/Web Only Sale" (not sure when this price reduction was offered since I had not checked it in a while). Fortunately, I got a bettert deal on the Premium package by calling BCC back in December ($60/pp/pd + gratuity), but thought others might want to know about it. 

I see some 30% off offers for shore excursions on my February 11 sailing.

Terms for last minute offer:

Web only offer, must be booked between January 27, 2023 – January 29, 2023 (“Offer Period”). Offer applies to select products and select sailings departing February 3, 2023 – February 13, 2023, excluding chartered and holiday sailings. The offer provides savings on select new purchases of shore excursions, specialty dining Trio Package and drinks, varying by product, ship, and length of voyage

On 1/26/2023 at 11:55 AM, CincinnatiKid16 said:

Sailing on the Solstice Feb. 4 out of Los Angeles on a BCC comped cruise.  I was randomly checking my reservation when I noticed on the Celebrity web site that they are offering 40% off the three drink packages - Premium, Classic and Zero Proof - as a "Last Chance Savings/Web Only Sale" (not sure when this price reduction was offered since I had not checked it in a while). Fortunately, I got a bettert deal on the Premium package by calling BCC back in December ($60/pp/pd + gratuity), but thought others might want to know about it. 

Im BCC as well, on 2/18 but I cannot get that price for the drink package.  Not sure what I am doing wrong?  Also not seeing 40% in my account.  Bummed.  Maybe I will keep checking as we get closer.

Edited by kelleyd

2 hours ago, kelleyd said:

Im BCC as well, on 2/18 but I cannot get that price for the drink package.  Not sure what I am doing wrong?  Also not seeing 40% in my account.  Bummed.  Maybe I will keep checking as we get closer.

The sale is only for sailings Feb 3 - Feb 13. Also the discount on the beverage package is sailing specific within this time period. They may offer this for the next set of sailings.

Maybe Celebrity is going to try to adopt a more dynamic pricing model for the drink packages like Royal Caribbean, which would be annoying to say the least.

• Like 1

We are on that Feb 4 Solstice cruise as well. We don't usually buy drink packages, other than the premium coffee package if we are on Princess. It has never been worthwhile since we barely drink alcohol and don't drink much soda. When I got the Celebrity Email advertising the 40% off we decided to go for it, since I figure it's about 3 non-alcoholic drinks per day to break even.  It looks like Celebrity has a lot of non-alcoholic options and we usually splurge on "mocktails"  and love our coffee drinks, so I'm sure we'll get our money's worth. 

• Like 1