Regents Mariner July 3 Athens -Rome looking for driver in Italy

Reveuse

We r on the Regents July 3 cruising Athens-Rome. When we disembark in Rome, we are planning to stay an extra 6 days in Tuscany. Anyone know of an honest and reasonable driver we could hire for the 6 extra days in Tuscany.

Unique private Tuscany tours +39 320 973 2131 (on WhatsApp). I used him as my driver throughout Tuscany last year, and he was wonderful. Very friendly, easy to coordinate with and good English in case you don’t speak Italian. (PS Did you mean to post in river cruise ports?)

Edited by bubbulz

On 1/28/2023 at 3:01 PM, bubbulz said:

Unique private Tuscany tours +39 320 973 2131 (on WhatsApp). I used him as my driver throughout Tuscany last year, and he was wonderful. Very friendly, easy to coordinate with and good English in case you don’t speak Italian. (PS Did you mean to post in river cruise ports?)

Thank you. I will contact them. I meant for this question to be under Regents but all I could do was post under River Cruise 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Reveuse said:

Thank you. I will contact them. I meant for this question to be under Regents but all I could do was post under River Cruise 

On the positive side, I never would have seen your question if you had posted where you intended. 😉  I spent 6 weeks last year traveling around Tuscany and was really happy with the driver i used much of the time. (I also did some small group tours and also took trains and buses.)