Bus to Southampton

mickrory

Taking advantage of P&O complimentary coach travel to Southampton for Arvia sailing on 14 May.

I phoned coach company when we made the booking weeks ago but can't remember when they said they'd forward confirmation.

Grateful if any seasoned coachers on here can advise me when this will happen ? TIA

1 hour ago, mickrory said:

Taking advantage of P&O complimentary coach travel to Southampton for Arvia sailing on 14 May.

I phoned coach company when we made the booking weeks ago but can't remember when they said they'd forward confirmation.

Grateful if any seasoned coachers on here can advise me when this will happen ? TIA

They should have sent a conformation to you and they usually contact you about two weeks before confirming pick-up times. We went with Intercruise (Cruise Connect).

Okay thanks very much all, I've tried ringing cruise connect in Edinburgh several times this morning but I go into a queue for 10 minutes of deadly dull jazz music then they cut me off.

I'll try again first thing.

On 1/29/2023 at 8:32 AM, mickrory said:

previously we've used CruiseConnect and Eavesway. Left Blackpool airport at 06.30 - 07.00 each time. 

You should have had confirmation email and receipt (even though it's free) straight away.  Have you checked your spam? 

We got this 16 months before our cruise. 

Please find attached to this e-mail a copy of your Confirmation Letter. Please be aware that a Final Coach Confirmation Letter will be sent to you 21 days prior to travel, detailing your finalized pick up and drop off times.

• Like 1