Checking in when one of two rooms is a suite

Awilliam

So we have a different situation here. My wife, 3 year old and I are cruising this Friday. Originally we booked 2 connecting rooms because there were no suites available. But we placed a royal up bid. We got that and now my daughter and I are listed in an owners suite while my wife is listed in her ocean view room. Called to see if they could just put all 3 of us in one room and then they could sell that ocean view room all over again. The only way they said we could do that would be to cancel and pay a bunch of money to add her as a third person to the room without getting any refund from the other room (we didn't want a refund just figured it's silly to keep it empty since none of us will set foot in there except to grab the room key). 

So when we check in can we check in on an expidited basis since 2 of the 3 of us are listed in a suite? Or do we do normal check in since my wife is still listed in a non suite room (but it's not like we are going to check in separately).

Yes, check all of you in as a family in the Suite/Pinnacle line.  Say nothing about the second cabin, and use it as a spare closet and bathroom.  Tell the cabin steward about the situation. 

You'd be surprised how handy a second cabin is.

• Like 2