Prima / Live / Solo / Feb - 5-12 - 2023...

sid_9169

Last day on board, and I couldn't sleep anymore... I probably won't go on shore today at GSC, but just try and take in my final day here, and finish strong... Thanks to all of you who made it through all the ups and downs, and hopefully I can fill in all the gaps today...

• Like 39

This morning, I just told him that I wanted the biggest black coffee they had. He went over to the machine and poured it, then handed it right to me, even though there was several complicated drinks still to make. Good tip for him today.

PXL_20230211_124044645.jpg

• Like 31

Guess I can go ahead and chuck all these documents I printed out before leaving... I did keep my printout from the hotel in port Canaveral, as they changed me for the room when I told them that I'd already paid in full through Priceline. I'm going to contact them when I get home and dispute the charge with my credit card. It seems like they would be able to see it on their end that I had paid already.

PXL_20230211_133450852.jpg

• Like 9

9 minutes ago, cruisebeachgirl703 said:

How was the filet tonight?

It was pretty good... Everything on board has pretty much been great. I would even say that they're right up there with Virgin Voyages in the food department now.

• Like 18

13 hours ago, sid_9169 said:

Even after his wife warned him, he's still going on about it. We get it. You have enough money to cruise in The Haven back to back already...

Was he talking to anyone in particular?  I’ve found some of those…(ahem)…..monologs to be conversations held with oneself in the hopes others need to hear?

• Like 7
  • Haha 1