Are Behind the Fun tours still a thing?

missholly24

Hi!! are Behind the Fun tours back up and running full time? I haven't been on a cruise in a couple of years but enjoyed the experience so much it would be 

a factor in which cruise we choose and when. (My 10 yr old son LOVED it, now a few years older want to take him again). Looking to hear from anyone

that has actually been on one in the last month or two. Same thing with bridge, galley, control room spots???

Thank you!!!

11 minutes ago, Schoifmom said:

According to JH, they are coming back soon, but I've not seen a definite date.

This.  As soon as it comes back, I'll be trying to book it.  We went on one (on Sunshine, IIRC), and it was very enjoyable - but I'm a nerd about everything.  The entire tour was quite interesting to us.

38 minutes ago, ProgRockCruiser said:

This.  As soon as it comes back, I'll be trying to book it.  We went on one (on Sunshine, IIRC), and it was very enjoyable - but I'm a nerd about everything.  The entire tour was quite interesting to us.

I agree! And my son to this day thinks he steered the ship for a minute. LOL....priceless picture with the Captain on the bridge too. Only specific types of people love these things. 😁